1. Information We Collect
1.1 We may collect the following types of personal information (as permitted under local law):
- tests and inquiries including metadata;
- answers submitted by participants and/or other users including summaries, opinions and reports;
- contact information (such as name, postal address, email address and telephone number);
- username and password when you register on our Sites;
- information contained in your resume or C.V., information you provide regarding your career interests, and other information about your qualifications for employment
- user information, list of participants, etc.
1.2 Some of the personal data you provide might be considered sensitive information under the European Community Directive 95/46. For the purposes stated herein you hereby consent to the processing of such data by Mindfindr and Affiliates.
1.3 When you visit our Sites, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies, web beacons and web server logs. The information we may collect in this manner includes IP address, unique device identifier, browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, information on actions taken on our Sites, dates and times of visits to our Sites and other usage statistics. Through these automated collection methods, we may also obtain "clickstream data", which is a log of the links and other content on which a visitor clicks while browsing a website. As the visitor clicks through the website, a record of the action may be collected and stored. Please note that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our Sites. To the extent required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before collecting personal information using cookies or similar automated means.
The providers of third-party applications, tools, widgets and plug-ins on our Sites, such as social media sharing tools, also may use automated means to collect information regarding your interactions with these features. This information is collected directly by the providers of the features and is subject to the privacy policies or notices of these providers. Subject to applicable law, Mindfindr is not responsible for these providers’ information practices.
2. Purposes of processing personal information
2.1 Mindfindr and Affiliates will process your personal data for the following purposes (as permitted under local law):
- in connection with recruitment and selection processes in cooperation with the clients of Mindfindr;
- creating and managing online accounts;
- managing our client and vendor relationships;
- in connection with the employee evaluation and career planning in cooperation with the clients of Mindfindr; to provide you with further information with regards to the Mindfindr services, processes and materials;
- operating, evaluating and improving our business (including developing, enhancing, analyzing and improving our services; managing our communications; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- to provide you with information regarding Mindfindr and Affiliates;
- protecting against, identifying and seeking to prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies.
In addition to the activities listed above, if you are an associate or job candidate and you apply for a position or create an account to apply for a position, as permitted under local law, we may use the information described above to:
- assess your suitability as a candidate and your associate qualifications for positions; and
- perform data analytics, such as (i) assessing individual performance and capabilities; (ii) identifying shortages related therein; (iii) using information to match individuals and potential opportunities, and (iv) analyzing pipeline data (trends regarding hiring practices).
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at or prior to the time of collection.
2.2 Information provided by you in connection with the registration of your Personal data from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained may be stored for the period of 12 months. After aforesaid period the data is archived without identification details for an indefinite period of time by Mindfindr and/or its Affiliates for the purposes of research and development. You can contact Mindfindr or its Affiliates at any time and request that your Personal data be erased if you do not want your personal data to be stored.
3. Disclosures of personal information
3.2 We share personal information with vendors who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. We do not authorize these vendors to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. We also may share your personal information (i) with our subsidiaries and affiliates; (ii) with clients; and (iii) with others with whom we work, such as job placement consultants and subcontractors, for the purposes described in section 2.
3.3 In addition, we may disclose information about you if we are required to do so by law or legal process or to law enforcement authorities or other government officials based on a lawful disclosure request or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
3.4 Information collected through third-party plug-ins and widgets on the Sites (such as information relating to your use of a social media sharing tool) is collected directly by the providers of the plug-ins and widgets. This information is subject to the privacy policies of the providers of the plug-ins and widgets, and Mindfindr is not responsible for those providers’ information practices.
4. Exercising your rights
4.1 You have various choices in connection with the personal information and communicating your preferences to us. To the extent provided by the law of your jurisdiction, you may request access to the personal information we maintain about you or request that we correct, amend, delete or block the information by contacting us as indicated below. Where provided by law, you may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us or object at any time on legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal information, and we will apply your preferences going forward.
5. Data Transfers
5.1 We transfer the personal information we collect about you to countries outside of the country in which the information originally was collected. As a rule we generally store personal information on our servers within the EEA. However for the purposes described herein personal information may be transferred and stored on third party servers outside the EEA. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information. When we transfer your information to other countries, we will protect that information as described herein.
5.2 If you are located in the European Economic Area ("EEA") or Switzerland, we will comply with applicable legal requirements providing adequate protection for the transfer of personal information to recipients in countries outside of the EEA or Switzerland.
6. Data protection
6.1 We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
7. Third-Party Sites, Applications and Services
7.1 For your convenience and information, our Sites may provide links to third-party sites, applications and services that may be operated by companies not affiliated with Mindfindr. These companies may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any third party sites, applications or services.
9. Our contact information
Peltokatu 25-27 A 8
33100 Tampere, Finland
Finnish business ID: 2653511-8